Fully compatible with these LED controllers
24 Watt White LED Tape
2835 SMD, 120 LEDs per metre
This high-brightness LED strip produces an even effect when shining onto a surface, or you can create a smooth light-bar by fitting it into one of our aluminium extrusions to diffuse the individual diodes.
Mostly used by signmakers, architects and designers, our 24-watt LED strips are more than 6 times brighter than our standard 5w per metre LED tape – so thery’re perfect for use as full-strength general lighting or as ‘working light’. 24W LED tape is a great replacement for fluorescent tubes, or used in applications such as under-cabinet lighting, signage, bars, restaurants and more. The tape has cut points every 50mm, and Instyle LED offer a cutting and soldering service – so we can make up your order to the exact lengths your project needs, no matter what size.
This LED tape is also available in an IP67-rated version, so it can be installed externally, or in bathrooms and other wet locations. IP67-rated LED tape is sealed with a heatshrink coating, which not only provides waterproofing but also makes cleaning easier.
Instyle LED stocks the following kelvin rating whites as standard: 2700k / 3000k / 4000k / 5500k / 6000k / 6500k and we may also have other varieties in stock or we can manufacture specific requirements on request. InStyle LED supplies commercial grade LED Tape using premium components, built to last with consistent colour batching. At InStyle we offer a variety of ways to dim this LED tape, from wireless to DMX to TRIAC to 0-10v, and more.
- Commercial Grade LED Tape
- High Quality Branded LED Chip
- Thick 2oz PCB board for maximum heat dispersion
- High grade, long lasting resistors to stop LED chip damage
- Premium white coating for protection of the PSB board and to stop short circuiting
- Smooth linear effect
- IP65 splashproof & IP67 waterproof available
- Product Codes:
W-25 (Pure White) / W-25-65 (Pure White Splashproof)
NW-25 (Neutral White) / NW-25-65 (Neutral White Splashproof) WW-25 (Warm White) / WW-25-65 (Warm White Splashproof)
|Product||24 Watt White LED tape|
|LED Wattage:||24 Watts per metre|
|Standard Colours:||Pure White (6000k)|
Warm White (3000k)
|Kelvin Available:||2700k to 6500k|
|IP Rating||IP54 No Coating or IP67 Heat shrink Coating|
|LED Chip||2835 SMD|
|LED Life||70% @ 50,000 Hours|
|No. of LEDs:||120 LEDs per Metre|
|Lumens:||Pure White = 2800 lpm|
Warm White = 2440 lpm
|Beam Angle:||120 degrees|
|Cut Points:||50 mm|
|Reel Lengths||5 Metres|
|Tape width:||10 mm|
|Tape Height||3 mm|
W-25 (Pure White) / W-25-65 (Pure White Splashproof)
NW-25 (Neutral White) / NW-25-65 (Neutral White Splashproof)
WW-25 (Warm White) / WW-25-65 (Warm White Splashproof)
Why not try our white-light comparison tool to see which shade is best for your home, business or other location?
When looking to use white LED lighting you may think it would be a very simple choice to choose as there is only one option…white?
Wrong; there are actually different various shades of white to choose from.
The 3 main shade descriptions of whites are:
- Warm White (also known as soft white) – being described as warm white does not mean that it is warm to touch, the warm is actually describing the shade of white the LED lights up. Warm white tends to be a slightly yellow/brown in colour just like your standard halogen light bulbs. Warm white tends to be used to give a warm, homely feel. The technical specification of warm white is anything from 2700k – 3200k (lower being warmer)
- Pure White (also known as daylight white, commercial white, bright white) – this is the closest resemblance to daylight white, it tends not to have any yellow (warm) or blue (cool) tint to it. This is used in commercial applications and also to highlight areas; it is generally brighter than warm white. On the kelvin scale pure white would be anything from 4500k to 6000k (lower being warmer)
- Cool White – this white is used the least out of the 3 as it is generally too ‘cool’ (blue tint) for commercial and general use. However it is the brightest white and can be used to highlight areas. It still looks very white and the blue tint is extremely faint. This is great to create a cool, crisp feel. On the kelvin scale this would be 6500k+
For more information, see our support page explaining all your white LED tape options.
To work out what transformer you require this is quite simple. You take the amount of LED tape you have in metres and x this by the wattage of the LED tape you have, again per metre.
For example 9m of 24w LED tape: 9 x 24w = 216w Therefore you would require a 240w transformer.
For more information, see our support page on LED power supplies and their output.
The LED tape can be dimmed in various ways.
1 option is with our dimmable transformers: these are available in 12v/24v and in 30w and 100w. These can then be dimmed off a standard Triac wall dimmer (standard in households).
We also have Triac dimmable receivers; these go in-between the transformer and the LED strip. These work with both 12v and 24v version and are ideal for larger projects that use larger transformers such as the 320w.
Another option is with our 0-10v receivers, these can be used for both the 12V and 24v version. They go in-between the transformer and the LED tape and can be linked to such systems as Lutron.
We also have the option to dim via DMX. We have DMX receivers available to work with DMX desks and systems to allow you to fully dim as required. Again these go in-between the Transformers and LED tape and can be linked together to dim all the receivers at once.
For more information, see our support page comparing options for LED dimming.
Deciding on which wattage you require is all down to what kind of application you are fitting the LED tape in.
The 5w and 10w is ideal to be used as feature lighting. Lighting to highlight areas, as a secondary lighting. Ideal for covings, drop down ceilings signage etc. to give a smooth halo effect. The 10w would be preferred to the 5w for these applications if there is a high amount of ambient lighting.
The 15w and 20w is ideal to be used as general lighting or as feature lighting for areas larger than covings etc. For example washing down front bars / back bars / under kitchen cabinet lighting as ‘working light’.
For more information, see our support page discussing how bright your LED tape needs to be.
For more information, see our support page describing the waterproof LED strip light options we offer.
InStyle LED manufacture and supply commercial-grade LED strip lights – which means our products are high quality and built to last, using only premium components and branded LEDs:
- Brighter LEDs
- Vibrant and consistent colours
- Accurate life expectancy
- Sturdy PCBs
- Excellent resistor management
Find out more on our ‘commercial-grade LED’ support page.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
24 Watt White LED Tape Customer Reviews
Submit your review