Pairing Your Wireless Wall Controller
Press the receiver’s learning key, then push the rotary button. The receiver will indicate successful pairing by flashing. You can pair as many receivers as you wish with this controller.
Using Your Wireless Wall Controller
- On/off – click the rotary control
- Set to 100% brightness – long-press the rotary control
- Toggle between dimmer / colour-change modes – double-click the rotary control
- Dimmer mode: rotary control adjusts brightness from 1% – 100%
- Colour-change mode: rotary control changes RGB light colour
Wall Control (Battery)
Single-zone, RF / wifi option
Availability: In Stock for next day delivery
With its central chrome-effect rotary control, this unit offers full colour-change control with all the simplicity of a standard single-colour dimmer. Toggle between colour-changing and dimming modes with just a double-click. The sleek glass finish controller can manage as many wireless receivers as you need.
The unit works wirelessly via radio-frequency (RF) to a range of 20m, with no need for a line-sight to the receiver. It even offers the option of a wifi connection via our wifi adaptor.
For ease of use in your home or business premises, InStyle’s RGB wireless battery wall controller is a perfect choice.
- Ideal for internal use
- Full RGB control
- Onboard internal battery – no need for mains power supply
- Controls both standard or high power 12v/24v LED tape
- Radio remote doesn’t need to be ‘line of site’ with receiver
- Remote works up to 20m away from receiver (RF)
- Easy to install
- Product Code: CT-WBAT-1
|Operational Voltage:||3V (DC) CR-2430 lithium battery|
|Dimensions (mm):||87 x 87 x 45|
|CE + RoHS Certificated:||Yes|
Product Code: CT-WBAT-1
|Product||Max Length of LED Tape|
|12v, 7.2 watt RGB LED Tape||40 Meters|
|24v, 7.2 watt RGB LED Tape||80 Meters|
|24v 14.4 watt RGB LED Tape||40 Metres|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RGB/RGBW Detachable Wall Control (w/ Battery)
With its own lithium battery, this single-zone wireless LED controller can be wall-mounted or – because it doesn’t need wiring –can be simply stuck in place using adhesive. And the control buttons and battery can be detached for remote use anywhere in RF-signal range!
Battery-Powered Wireless Wall Controller Customer Reviews
Submit your review