In our latest vlog, we show off the inline LED dimmer – what it can do, how it works and how to wire the product.
The inline dimmer’s features include:
- a convenient stepped dimming range, with approx. 15% intervals.
- remembering the last setting when powered down, even via the 240v mains switch (internal memory).
- extra preprogrammed settings such as flame flicker, strobe and flashing.
Some benefits of the inline dimmer are:
- that it is very cost effective
- very small,
- very easy to use
- simple to wire
- works with 12v or 24v led products
Max Wattage: 48W @ 12V / 96W @ 24V
For more information check out the product page here.
Please comment away, we are ready to answer any questions you have!
Why InStyle LED?
We stock all of our LED tapes for next day delivery.
You can provide us with any sketches / plans and we can advise on the most cost effective way for wiring / control.
We can speak to installers, before, during and after your project to answer any questions.
Please call us today on 0116 2799083 or email [email protected]