RGB/RGBW LED Controllers
Single Colour LED and White LED Controllers
Dual-White CCT LED Controllers
Compound LED Controller (Dual-White+RGB)
InStyle LED Controllers & Dimmers
At InStyle we have LED controllers for your white, single-colour or colour-change (RGB/RGBW/CCT) LED tapes. With smooth dimming and complete control… from wall-mounted LED controllers to wireless remote controls… InStyle has something for every project.
- For white LED tapes and single-colour LED tapes we have a range of options – including our single gang rotary dimmer with an infra-red remote. The single gang rotary dimmer offers 0-100% smooth dimming. It also has a remote control that has pre-sets such as 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% to give you the brightness you want wirelessly.
- If you’re using colour-temperature changing (CCT) LEDs, we have both wall-mounted and handheld remote LED controllers.
- To control your compound 5-colour LEDs (dual-white / RGB combination LED strips), we offer a sleek multizone remote unit.
For our RGB strip lights, we offer a range of LED controllers.
- RGB Wireless LED controller: This controller is an RF (radio frequency) remote control meaning it does not need to be ‘line of site’ with the receiver to work. The controller has a touch colour wheel to select any shade of any static colour including white. It also has the option of colours scrolls and 0-100% smooth dimming.
- RGB Multizone LED controller: This controller is very much like the standard RGB Wireless controller, however being ‘multizone’ means you can have several receivers in several areas and linked them together wirelessly to do the same thing from the remote control. You also have the option to control each ‘zone’ independently.
- DMX Wall LED controller: The DMX wall controller is stainless steel wall controller with 3 rotary knobs. The first knob selects any shade of any colour; the second knob controls the dimming from 01-00% smooth; the third knob has 12 programmes, from pastel colours to time delays from 15 seconds right the way through to one hour. There is also an on board microphone for ‘sound to light’ mode.